Our Japanese Web Development & Consulting service is focused on helping foreign companies develop or redesign their websites specifically for the Japanese market and to enhance SEO strategies and listing advertising.
The consequences of COVID-19 have made corporate websites even more important. Now that more and more sales activities are shifting online, a company’s success boils down to its website. When a foreign-affiliated company expands into Japan, the first impression of its Japanese website is extremely important in gaining the trust of customers which will lead to possible transactions.
By creating titles, headlines, and sentences in pages that are easily searchable while utilising the keywords that are being searched, you can improve the page to not only increase visibility in search engines but is also user-friendly for customers. If you wish to convert the English site to a Japanese site, you will need to re-write the entire site in Japanese for SEO measures even after translating.
When Japanese companies build websites intended for the overseas market, only the contents in Japanese will be replaced with foreign languages, which results in ineffective websites. Foreign-affiliated companies that publish websites intended for the Japanese market face this exact problem occasionally too. So, we rely on bilinguals who perfectly understand both overseas and Japanese designs to adjust the language and design tailored to Japanese specifications.
A foreign company with operations in Japan often creates its Japanese website based on a global template from the head office. If that Japanese website has text that appears to be a translation or has an uncomfortable balance between fonts and visuals, it will inevitably look inferior to the websites of domestic competitors.
- Understanding of products and services
- Understanding of business structure
- Market selection
- Raising issues related to UI/UX
- Development of website strategies
- Goal setting
- Content planning
- Making specification decisions
- Wireframe formulation
- Creating a design proposal
- Strategies for Japanese SEO
- Listing advertising in Japanese
- Google Analytics
- Global sites have certain restrictions
- The websites of multinational companies have created global templates so that they can be easily deployed in each region, and in some cases, they are created based on the template intended for Japan. There are also restrictions on the design intended for Japan due to the brand regulations of the head office.
- The server is overseas and may take a long time to load
- If the server of the Japanese website is overseas, the browsing speed in Japan may become slow. The slow browsing speed of web pages is also a negative factor for SEO measures, so it is necessary to consult the head office to solve it.
- You will need to set aside time to communicate with the head office
- It is difficult for foreigners to understand the characteristics and challenges of the Japanese market. We recommend that you produce results in Japan and gradually shift to measures intended for Japan while gaining the trust of the head office.