Our Japanese Web Development & Consulting service is focused on helping foreign companies develop or redesign their websites specifically for the Japanese market.
When a foreign-affiliated company expands into Japan, the first impression of its Japanese website is extremely important in gaining the trust of customers which will lead to possible transactions.
By creating titles, headlines, and sentences in pages that are easily searchable while utilising the keywords that are being searched, you will need to re-write the entire site in Japanese.
When foreign companies build websites for the Japanese market, only the texts will be replaced with Japanese languages, which results in ineffective websites. We adjust both the language and design to Japanese specifications.
The design has not been localized to Japanese specifications.
A foreign company with operations in Japan often creates its Japanese website based on a global template from the head office. If you do not adjust the font to be Japanese specific and redesign it to be preferred in Japan, the effect will be halved.
- Global sites have certain restrictions
- The websites of multinational companies have created global templates so that they can be easily deployed in each region, and in some cases, they are created based on the template intended for Japan. There are also restrictions on the design intended for Japan due to the brand regulations of the head office.
- The server is overseas and may take a long time to load
- If the server of the Japanese website is overseas, the browsing speed in Japan may become slow. The slow browsing speed of web pages is also a negative factor for SEO measures, so it is necessary to consult the head office to solve it.
- You will need to set aside time to communicate with the head office
- It is difficult for foreigners to understand the characteristics and challenges of the Japanese market. We recommend that you produce results in Japan and gradually shift to measures intended for Japan while gaining the trust of the head office.