Korean SEO is a service to increase the visibility of your products and services on the Korean search engine, NAVER.
NAVER is the search engine with the largest market share in Korea. In order for a company's products and services to gain recognition among Koreans, it is essential to have a Korean language website and SEO strategies in Korean.
NAVER is not only a search engine, but also a blogging service and a Q&A site. The use of blogging services is a necessary part of your Korean search strategies.
- Understanding the business content
- Checking the website in Korean
- Analysis of search results
- Survey of search frequency
- Developing strategies for Korean SEO
- Sharing schedule of actions & measures
- Selection of Korean keywords
- Upgrading product web pages
- In-page SEO actions & measures
- Keyword discovery
- Monitor the search ranking of products/services
- Fixed-point observation of competitors' search rankings
- Analysis of enquiries
- Website analysis (quarterly)