Chinese SEO is a service that increases the browsing speed from mainland China and rearchitects your website to enhance your reputation among the Chinese people and their search engine Baidu.
In China, it is common that foreign websites are inaccessible or experience extremely slow loading speeds due to the Great Firewall, an internet censorship system in China.
This is a major problem that needs to be addressed when considering Chinese SEO strategies. It is also necessary to design a website in Chinese that will be preferred by Baidu, which has the largest market share in China.
- Confirmation of viewings from China
- Checking the loading speed
- Conducting a Baidu search survey
- Understanding the business content
- Inspection of product web pages
- Development of strategies for Chinese SEO
- Web server selection
- Sharing schedule of actions & measures
- Selection of Chinese keywords
- Upgrading product web pages
- In-page SEO actions & measures
- Keyword discovery
- Monitor the search ranking of products/services
- Fixed-point observation of competitors' search rankings
- Analysis of enquiries
- Website analysis (quarterly)