Japanese PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Management is a service that increases the level of exposure to Japanese search engines by responding to a variety of search demands for products and services.
Since Google Ads allows you to see the words used by customers in search engines, You can get a valuable source of information not only for listing ads but also for keywords for SEO measures.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is a marketing method that can be implemented immediately.
For highly competitive keywords that are difficult to display at the top or for the purpose of burning time before the SEO measures become effective.
For niche services and products that are difficult to put it into words in the first place, it is more effective to use display advertisements. Listing ads can be delivered by selecting the customer's interest, age, and location.
Replacing the words used in English listing ads with Japanese is not effective
The words and phrases used when searching for products and services are changing every day.
Japanese PPC management is just as difficult as Japanese SEO strategies in terms of hiring experts with the experience and knowledge of digital marketing in addition to English and Japanese language skills.
- Competition is fierce even for Japanese SEO
- Although Japanese has less information than English, it is not easy to be successful because of the high competition rates of Japanese keywords that are directly linked to profits. It is extremely important to come up with suggestions and verify which keyword is really in demand without seeing the numerical statistics.
- It is necessary to consider the SEO unique to Japan
- Google's search engine has an overwhelming share in the world, but because Japanese companies are increasingly using Windows PC, Microsoft's search engine Bing is gradually increasing its share as well.
- Pay attention to the design and font
- For foreign-affiliated companies and Japanese companies to compete, it is necessary to change not only the language but also the design to one that is well received by the Japanese. This is because the website design that Japanese people are accustomed to is a little different from overseas ones.